Moms deserve to be celebrated and one simple way to do it is with a scrumptious Mother’s Day Brunch!
There’s no need to make reservations at a fancy restaurant. With these Mother’s Day brunch recipes, you can treat the moms in your life from the comfort of your own home. What’s more, you can even get the kids or grandkids involved in the process!
Give mom the morning off, let her sleep in, then surprise her with breakfast in bed or a gorgeous tabletop spread.
To help you celebrate the mothers in your life, we’ve partnered with a natural food specialist to develop these fun, exciting, flavorful Mother’s Day brunch recipes using Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps and Crunchy Loops!
Harvest Snaps Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
Mother’s Day is one of the busiest of the year for restaurants. In fact, the National Restaurant Association noted that in 2018, around 87 million adults made plans to dine out on Mother’s Day. So, if you’d rather skip the crowds, here are some brunch ideas to help you celebrate at home!
Not only will preparing your own Mother’s Day brunch be a special gift, but it also provides an opportunity to control the ingredients, focus on nutrition facts, and serve a healthier meal!
Kick’n BBQ Breakfast Hash
Full of vitamins A and C, potassium, and fiber, sweet potato is a healthier carbohydrate for your Mother’s Day brunch recipes. Add in some bell pepper, onion, egg, and the tasty tangy kick of Harvest Snaps Crunchy Loops Kick’n BBQ, and the guest of honor will definitely be back for seconds!
Servings: 3 – 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes (chopped)
- 3 – 4 eggs
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Harvest Snaps Crunchy Loops Kick’n BBQ (ground)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Peel sweet potatoes and then chop them into small pieces. Chop onions and bell peppers.
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Then add the sweet potatoes and cook until potatoes begin to soften. Then add the onion, bell pepper, and the ground Harvest Snaps Crunchy Loops Kick’n BBQ.
- Stir everything together and allow to cook for a few minutes. Make 3 – 4 small wells in the skillet and then break eggs into the wells.
- Place the skillet in your preheated oven and cook for 7 minutes or until egg whites have set but egg yolk is still runny.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with green onions, season with salt & pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Parmesan Roasted Garlic Asparagus Tarts
Nothing says “brunch” quite like savory puff pastry tarts. This simple, yet stunning, Mother’s Day brunch recipe elevates the flavor of the roasted asparagus by adding Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps Parmesan Roasted Garlic.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 Tbsp Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps Parmesan Roasted Garlic (ground)
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper and set it aside.
- Cut asparagus spears and set them aside.
- Using a blender or food processor, add Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps Parmesan Roasted Garlic and pulse until it forms the consistency of bread crumbs.
- Place asparagus spears on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ground Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps Parmesan Roasted Garlic. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to let cool.
- Line a baking sheet with new parchment paper. Unfold the thawed puff pastry. Cut pastry into 6 rectangles. Move each piece of puff pastry to the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Dijon mustard and cream cheese until smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the pastry. Slice pieces of provolone cheese to top the cream cheese. Then top provolone with 2 asparagus spears.
- Bake the tarts for 10 minutes or until the pastry is golden. Remove the tarts from the oven and sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve and enjoy!
Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
Eggs are brunch staples and this Mother’s Day brunch recipe takes this staple and turns it into another classic favorite: the deviled egg!
This recipe uses Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps Mango Chili Lime to provide a bold punch of flavor and a pleasant crunch.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 1 bag of Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps Mango Chile Lime (ground to a fine powder)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 green onion (for garnish)
- Celery leaves (for garnish)
- Place eggs in a large pot and cover with 1 inch of water. Place pot on the stove over medium heat and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, cover, and let sit for 11 minutes.
- Remove eggs from the pot and place them in a bowl of ice water.
- While the eggs are cooling, use a food processor to pulse the Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps Mango Chile Lime into a fine powder. Set aside.
- Once the eggs are cool enough to handle, peel the eggs and then cut eggs in half.
- Scoop out the yolks and place them into a bowl.
- To the bowl with the yolks, add mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot sauce, Dijon mustard, and celery salt. Mix well. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps Mango Chile Lime powder on a plate. Then press the cut side of the egg whites into the powder until well coated. Place eggs on a plate and then pipe the yolk mixture into each egg.
- Garnish with green onion and celery leaves. Serve and enjoy!
Elevate Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes with Harvest Snaps
Adding Harvest Snaps to your Mother’s Day Brunch recipes not only boosts the flavor but also boosts the nutritional value and the FUN factor.
Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps are made from green peas, red lentils, or black beans, and Harvest Snaps Crunchy Loops are made from red lentils. Vegetables are always our #1 ingredient, giving you nothing but the good stuff!
With a range of flavors, you’re sure to find something for every type of snacker. Harvest Snaps can easily be added to your favorite recipes, holiday meals, or simply enjoyed straight from the bag as a healthier, gluten-free, grab-and-go snack.
Harvest Snaps are the ideal way to elevate your Mother’s Day Brunch recipes and celebrate the mothers in your life!