Let's give thanks for... food fun that keeps kids busy!
While you dodge kisses from your great aunt and avoid every political conversation at the table, keep your kids occupied with a fun, easy, and snackable craft: Harvest Snaps Cheeseballs!
Cheese Ball Ingredients:
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white sharp cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts and Harvest Snaps mix
Fun Ingredients for Decorating:
- Baby Tomatoes for "Head"
- Assorted Harvest Snaps for Tail
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cheddar cheese and mix until just combined. Add garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and green onions. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, remove from wrap and roll in nuts and Harvest Snaps
- Allow your kiddos to go crazy with decorating, using tomato and toothpick for head and sticking assorted Harvest Snaps in for feathers.