When TV time rolls around in the evening, we all have our habits and how we set ourselves up to enjoy the upcoming program. Healthier chips should be a big part of your cozy routines.
We know that TV viewing has gone up since the past year, with more people binge-watching TV shows as a way to cope with the anxiety and uncertainty of the lockdown. TV time is a great way to create new experiences and bond with loved ones while indulging in healthier chips to keep balance in mind.
To do this, you’ll need gluten-free snacks with just as many yummy flavors as there are endless TV options out there! Our lentil chips are made from real veggies, with flavors that delight as much as they surprise. Which means you can indulge as much as you want.
Here are some creative ways to stay connected with loved ones during TV time while enjoying Harvest Snaps snacks.
Reimagine Your Snack Habitats
Now is not the time to limit TV viewing to your living room. Bring your sense of humor and creativity as you reimagine your spaces for shared joy and relaxation. Make sure to bring an appetite as well, and enjoy Harvest Snaps snacks to your heart’s content.
- Turn your driveway or backyard into a home theater or entertainment center to connect with loved ones while maintaining a safe social distance. You can stock up on any one of our healthier chips and plant-based snacks to keep your taste buds happy. We recommend Kick’n BBQ Crunchions for the shared fun and festivities.
- Set the scene for an indoor picnic and movie night with our flavorful lentil chips. We recommend getting crunch-fortable with Sour Cream & Onion Crunchions.
- Build or make something together by watching a tutorial on TV, or work on a project that helps to give back to your community. Keep our healthier chips close by for snack breaks!
- Throw a dance party and get a fun workout in. Our gluten-free snacks can serve as a deliciously healthy reward and treat. Here are some tasty snack pairings to turn up the fun.
- Host a virtual watch party to view one of your favorite TV shows, and discuss the plot twists and character arcs while munching on our tasty plant-based snacks. For when discussions get animated and spicy, we recommend our Snack Crisps in Mango Chili & Lime.