It’s 3 p.m., the kids are getting restless, and you just finished one of your conference calls. They’re hungry, you’re hungry, and you all want to have a little fun. So what if we turned afternoon snack time into afternoon snaptime! Using Harvest Snaps as a better-for-you snack for the whole family, we made some snaptime masterpieces so everyone can get together and get creative.
Snacks on the Dragonfly
If you’re looking to spread your wings with a fun snack plate, look no further than this dragonfly! This nutritious display is one that features Harvest Snaps as the dragonfly’s wings, helping bring your afternoon snack to gorgeous new heights.
- Harvest Snaps Lightly Salted for the dragonfly wings
- Baby carrots for the dragonfly body
- Radishes for the dragonfly face
- Orange bell pepper for the dragonfly antenna
- Cheese for the flower petals
- Peas for the flower centers
Bear-y Delicious Snack
The Koala bear may not actually be a bear, but this tree-hugging pal is going to love having Harvest Snaps to hang off of! This cute, cuddly pairing is one that the kids will love to cozy up to when the afternoon rolls around.
- Harvest Snaps Lightly Salted for the tree
- Celery and green onion for the tree leaves
- Tomato for the Koala body
- Broccoli for the Koala ears and nose
- Carrot for the Koala eyes
- Blueberries for the Koala paws
Hip-Hop-Hooray for Snaptime
This fluffy bunny knows what snack time is all about because they’ve brought some Harvest Snaps along as their own replacement for carrots. This snack masterpiece is one that’s big on crunch, which is great for our hop-happy friend here.
- Harvest Snaps Tomato Basil for the bunny ears and carrots
- Radishes for the bunny body
- Green onion for the bunny nose
- Celery for the carrot top
They always say it’s best to eat the rainbow every day because fruits and veggies are colorful and good-for-you. With this better-for-you snaptime rainbow, that’s never been more true! This simple arrangement has layers upon layers of colorful fun, with tasty goodness for the whole family in every single bite.
- Harvest Snaps Lightly Salted for the rainbow green
- Harvest Snaps Tomato Basil for the rainbow orange
- Strawberries for the rainbow red
- Pineapple for the rainbow yellow
- Blueberries for the rainbow blue
Snacks of a Feather
Here’s a simple afternoon snack recipe with a taste that will have everyone’s taste buds soaring. Mixing fruits together with Harvest Snaps, your kids are getting a fresh dose of fruits and veggies. It’s one that will have their hearts fluttering as soon as they see the plate! Learn more about how to win some Harvest Snaps to build your own snaptime masterpieces below!
- Harvest Snaps Tomato Basil for the nest
- Apples for the bird body
- Carrots for the bird beak
- Strawberries for the nest
- Green onions for the bird feathers
- Blueberries for the bird eyes
ENTER TO WIN!
It’s time for a GIVEAWAY! Tell us which snaptime masterpiece you liked best and get the chance to win 1 out of 12 snacking bento boxes, or 1 out of 100 coupons for a free bag of Harvest Snaps! Here’s all you have to do!
- Follow @HarvestSnaps on Instagram
- Like the post featuring the bird snapsterpiece and tag 2 friends who would love to upgrade their 3 p.m. Snaptime
Head on over to our Instagram starting on July 7th, 2020 at 8am CST to enter.
Giveaway begins on 7/7/2020 and ends on 7/31/2020 at 1159 CST. 3 grand prize winners and 25 coupon winners will be drawn each week at random. Must be 18+ and a resident of the United States or Canada.
Canada residents will receive a free bag of Harvest Snaps in lieu of a coupon. Physical shipping address required for winner shipments, no P.O. boxes allowed. No purchase necessary. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.