If you and your significant other love healthier chips as much as you enjoy your TV moments, turn up the flavor with swoon-worthy snacks from Harvest Snaps. Here are some things to keep in mind when building the ultimate Valentine’s Day snack platter.
- Plant-Based Goodness: Green peas, red lentils, and black beans are the heroes behind our tasty plant-based snacks. Why? Because our healthier chips come from real veggies. Since these snacks are gluten-free and baked, freshness is preferred to keep the high quality. For this reason, you can find Harvest Snaps snacks in the produce section, right next to all the other fresh fruits and veggies you can pick up for some delicious crudités. Shop for Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps.
- Flavor Galore: If you or your significant other can’t decide on a flavor, consider getting two in one! Harvest Snaps Popper Duos are plant-based snacks that pack two mouth-watering flavors into every crunchy bite. Flavors like Salsa & Cheddar, BBQ & Ranch, and Yellow & White Cheddar help to keep your loved one close by and the snack platter even closer. Find Popper Duos near you!
- Mix it Up: For those couples who have a taste for adventure, consider making your very own variations by trying different shapes, flavors, and textures for your snack platter. Throw in some Crunchions to add that flair for drama typical to romantic comedies. Find our two newest exciting flavors of Crunchions—Kick’n BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion—at a store near you.
What You Need:
- Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps in the Lightly Salted and Tomato Basil flavors.
- Fruit: Strawberries, green grapes, green olives, apples, raspberries, blackberries, and nuts.
- Dips: Ranch and hummus.
- A dip bowl.
- Your choice of cheeses.
- Cheese knives, glasses, a wooden platter, and plates.
- Set aside your olives and nuts.
- Wash, slice, and dry your remaining fruit.
- Slice the cheeses as desired.
- Arrange the Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps in a designated section of the platter, keeping the flavors separate.
- Add the dip bowl with your dip of choice somewhat off-center.
- Assemble most of your fruits on the wooden platter, then add the cheeses.
- Group similar items together as you build the snack platter, keeping color and texture in mind.
- Add your remaining fruits till evenly distributed on the platter.
- Grab some blankets, the remote, and your snuggle buddy for an evening of healthier chips, entertainment, and romance.